Skip to main content

Office/Girl Cave Checklist

Finally, I feel like the office is really coming together and I want to share the progress with you!  Here is a list of what has been done and what is left to do.

BOOKCASE:  Hubby built me one inspired by IKEAUpdate:  Check out the finished project here.
    DESK:  Hubby built me one inspired by World Market.  You can read about it here.
    • He still needs to make me a pull out drawer for my keyboard
    DESK CHAIR:  Update:  Purchased from Staples on a ginormous sale!  Read about it here.

    PRINTER STAND:  Purchased from IKEA.  You can read about it here.

    FLOOR, DOOR AND CLOSET MOULDING:  You can read about it here 
    BULLETIN BOARD PROJECTUpdate: check out the finished project here.

    CANVAS WALL ART:  You can read about it here.

    FLOOR RUG:  purchased from IKEA.  You can read about it here.

    WORK DESK LAMP:  purchased from IKEA.  You can read about it here.

    WINDOW CURTAINS

    SOFA PILLOW:  Purchased from Pier 1.

    This space has really become a relaxing place for me to study and with this blank canvas I have been able to really create my own sanctuary.  I am so blessed to have a husband that can build just about anything by glancing at a photo!  It will be a good day when it is all completed and I can rest a while before the next project!  Happy Sunday blogettes!  xoxo

    UPDATE:  This just in, I got a sweet deal on a cute office clock for my girl cave!
    OFFICE CLOCK:  Check it out here.

    Comments