So, yesterday I wrote about how I wanted to create a chalkboard frame for my kitchen.
The rest of the story...from picture frame to chalkboard frame!
Here is the 16"x20" frame I purchased from (believe it or not)
Joanne Fabrics ON SALE for 40% off ($11.99!!!)
Chalkboard spray paint from Krylon: $7.99
- For best adhesion, clean glass
- Shake, shake, shake the can (after ball inside the can begins to rattle)
- Apply paint to dry surface in a "sweeping" motion
- Allow 24 hours before initial use
- Once dry, break in surface by rubbing full area with side of chalk and then erase entire surface
Guess what I found this morning as I was getting ready for work???
Isn't he sweet?
Here is a distance shot to see where it now resides in our lovely kitchen. I couldn't be happier with it!!!
Just a little doodle...
Are there any projects you have done using chalkboard paint?