Skip to main content

Chalkboard frames

This Pinterest thing has really gotten me excited and my creative ideas are spinning inside my head!  I have wanted to get a weekly menu planned out and organized for some time now.  If I could create something that would encourage me to plan ahead, then I might be so inclined to do so!  There are chalkboard frames all over blogland.  We're talking at weddings, at birthdays, above fireplace mantels, kitchen walls, pantry doors, you name it!

Here are some inspirational photos:





My initial goal was to find a fun vintage mirror and spray paint the frame white.

I was thinking something like this:
or this


...though I didn't exactly find what I was looking for, I ended up with something a little more modern and it actually fits our kitchen perfectly!

Tomorrow I will share with you the rest of the story!



Comments