I am excited to share with you a little DIY project I did a few weeks ago. This is super easy to make with things from your kitchen! The original project is from the blog Hey Gorgeous with the free downloadable labels found here.
Supplies and Ingredients:
- Airtight containers to hold the scrub (mine were from Target)
- Labels or some sort of embellishment (mine were also from Target, but you could make your own too)
- Pretty ribbon
- 2 1/2 Cups of Sugar In The Raw
- 3/4 Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 4-5 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Almond Oil
- Don't forget a spoon to mix the ingredients!
Step 1: Mix together your sugars.
Step 2: Mix in the oil and vanilla extract with the sugars until you get a "scrub-like consistency." Sorry the photo is a little blurry!
Step 3: Scoop the scrub into your container of choice until full. Note that this recipe only filled one of my containers.
Step 4: Seal your lid onto the container. Place embellishments onto lid and tie ribbon around container.
Here is the photo with the pretty label and ribbon from Hey Gorgeous.
I hope you enjoyed this easy project as much as I did! Have a great day!