I am excited to share with you a little DIY project I did a few weeks ago. This is super easy to make with things from your kitchen! The original project is from the blog Hey Gorgeous with the free downloadable labels found here.
- Airtight containers to hold the scrub (mine were from Target)
- Labels or some sort of embellishment (mine were also from Target, but you could make your own too)
- Pretty ribbon
- 2 1/2 Cups of Sugar In The Raw
- 3/4 Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 4-5 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Almond Oil
- Don't forget a spoon to mix the ingredients!
I hope you enjoyed this easy project as much as I did! Have a great day!