Skip to main content

A LOCAL BIRTHDAY.

So I'm a little overdue but thought I'd update you on how we celebrated my birthday!  Since I wasn't back to work yet at that time (only about 5 weeks post surgery), I had the day free.  My morning was filled up with light grocery shopping (as I still wasn't able to lift more than 10lbs) and errands while my husband worked the majority of the day.  He ended up getting off work early and took care of an appointment before we headed out to dinner.  He surprised me and sort of swept me off of my feet by taking me to Brasada Ranch.  It had been on my to-see list for literally years now and I was so excited to finally check it out!  He presented me with a thin box which held the necklace I had purchased just a few hours earlier for hubby to gift me with.  :) 

The photo below shows where we enjoyed our dinner under the covered patio and watched the sunset as it dropped behind the mountains.

The photo on the right would have looked even more dramatic if the heater had been turned on, but it wasn't working at that point.  If you want to learn more about Brasada Ranch, check out the video below.

Here is a shot of the necklace a little closer up.  It's called the Eternity "Pure" Necklace from Nashelle (a local Bend shop) and comes in brass, 14k gold fill, or sterling silver.  It is so beautiful and has been on my "want" list for a long time.

We continued celebrating my birthday at the coast two days later with the rest of my side of the family.  I'll be posting that trip soon!

Here's Part 2 of the birthday festivities! 

Comments

Post a Comment