Skip to main content

THE PARK'S TURN FIVE.


As I reflect upon the last five years living life together as husband and wife, I can't help but think how incredibly blessed we are.  Life isn't perfect.  We don't have fancy cars, or a fancy home.  We have struggled living paycheck to paycheck.  We've had employment challenges and difficulties, and most recently, challenges with my health.  We have fought.  We have made up.  We have loved.  We have laughed.  We made plans.  We had expectations and life didn't necessarily turn out the way we thought it would.  At times, life has been really, really hard.  But, if I had to do it over again, I would still choose him.  Hands down these have been the best five years of my life and I can't wait for what's to come.  Thanks honey for choosing me every single day.  You are the best!  And you're hot.  The end.

Oh!  And to celebrate, we went out to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant downtown, Noi Thai.  Excellent food.  Great company.  The best night.

Comments

  1. jamie southworthJune 24, 2014 at 9:45 PM

    I'm gonna have to follow your blog since your quitting fb haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment