Skip to main content

7 Days of Marriage Wisdom

Somewhere I read that the average first marriage lifespan in the U.S. is roughly 7-8 years.  For second and third marriages, it is even shorter.  And on and on it goes.  Divorce is rampant as we all know and something like 55% of marriages will end in divorce.  Ugh.  There is nothing greater that the enemy would love to divide and conquer like our marriages.

When a patient comes into the clinic and I learn that they have been married for 30, 40, 50, 60+ years, I always inquire about what they believe makes their marriage last.  The answers are all over the board.  Seriously, some are hilarious and some are kind of sad, sort of antisocial and non-communicativeDon't you want to enjoy being married?  Don't you want to have fun in your marriage?  Today I wanted to share some quick encouragement I found from Proverbs 31 Ministries.  I love how simple these tips are but more importantly how effective they are!  Enjoy.

Comments