Skip to main content

29


Today is August 22nd and it's my birthday.  Today I turn 29.  This is the beginning of another year of life and I am so grateful for where my life has come from and am so excited for the adventure of what's to come.  I never would have imagined my life as it is now.  Married to the most wonderful man.  Living in a beautiful home with our sweet pup.  Successful in a career.  Back in school.  Growing in my faith.  Wonderful friends and family.  I count myself blessed and am so thankful for all that God has given me.

We aren't really celebrating my birthday for another week or so when we can get together with family, but hubby and I are planning a little getaway for the weekend at the coast.  Should be a lot of fun.  I'll keep you posted!

Have a blessed day!

Comments