Skip to main content

a week or two in review

These last two weeks have been stressful (some good and bad stress) and tiring and my hubby and I have gotten sick (attention FLU:  You are no longer welcome at our home, please leave asap!).  We celebrated Valentine's Day and my hubby loved the 52 Reasons I Love You Cards and said he would "treasure it."  Sigh.  He surprised me with beautiful deep burgundy roses at work and then we went out for dinner later that night.  I sure love that man!  The following weekend we celebrated his 31st birthday and had some family over for the day.  With us being sick, we didn't know if we would cancel the get together, but at the last minute we decided to be hosts and we had a great time of relaxation and fellowship.  This week I took two more days off of work (including today) because I continue to get more ill.  Sigh.  Hopefully this weekend there will be a turn around in my health?  We are also cancelling college group this weekend due to our illnesses.

That's all for now.  Trying to rest and drink lots of fluids.

Hope you are feeling better than we are!  Happy Friday!

Comments