Skip to main content

Park Family Christmas Card 2011

It's time to reveal our Christmas card for this year!  This particular photo was taken just after our two year wedding anniversary this summer.  I love the photo but hubby and I both had wished we brought along our dog for the photo session.  Though with her level of high energy it may have been good she stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa.

Here was my inspiration
Unfortunately, I ordered these babies late last night so they won't arrive at our home until 12/23/11.  Should have done this earlier because now the recipients won't receive their cards until AFTER Christmas! ):  This company I ordered through, Tiny Prints, have some great cards on their website and it was super easy to use!  They even added white envelopes at no charge!

Make it a great day!

Comments