Skip to main content

Girl Cave Inspiration

Within the next few years we are hoping to start our family but we have two challenges ahead of us:
  1. paying off our debt from the restoration of our Mustang
  2. finding me an at-home employment opportunity
In the meantime, my husband wants me to design my "dream" office.  Still my beating heart!  Of course this means we'll be DIYing a lot of the design to save money from the high end shops.  :)

Here are some inspiration photos I am drooling over loving.  Unfortunately I don't know where all of these items came from but I have re-pinned them from Pinterest  Enjoy!

Expedit styling from ikea

Hubby will build me a combo of these two desks (white desk but with a drawer).

Or what about this one?  From World Market
Chair on the left is from Crate & Barrel
($299.99)
Can't find the source for the chair on the right.
Or this chair???  From World Market
I am envisioning the metal crate will be used for storage of wrapping paper.

Maybe we could find something similar and transform into a filing cabinet?

Leaning towards neutrals but also love bold splashes of color... 
 It's all in the accessories!  Such a girly space and I love the Chevron pattern on this ottoman pouf.

Curtains?

More ideas to come!


Comments